Overview: Notifications come and go, sometimes mysteriously in the middle of the night, just to disappear moments later.
What if you accidentally clicked or dismissed a notification, but need it back just moments later.
With Notif Log, you have a functional copy of all your notifications so you know exactly what's going on at all times.
Did we say functional? Actions (buttons) and everything about a notification just work as they used to in the Android status bar.
Snooze a notification that is better suited for a later time, or as a reminder.
- Functional history of notifications
- Action/button in notification just work
- Pin important notifications to the top
- Rearrange to your liking - drag and drop
- Snooze notifications - exact time or from now, totally customizable
- Swipe gesture driven like the status bar
- Theme customization - Define your own Dark Theme :)
- App widget
- Material Design
- Exclude unwanted apps from history
We are always listening to your feedback, please don't hesitate to contact us for anything!
Fix big picture style notification being cropped
Fix broken app icon being a solid rectangle
Stop handling custom views from an uninstalled app, or broken custom views
Fix persistence issue where serialization failed
Misc bug fixes
This app has no advertisements
Code: Select all
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.